Welcome to the Stettler Car Club website. The Stettler "Magnetos" Car Club is open to anyone who shares in the automotive passion, we are family orientated, take part in car shows, cruises, and drag races. It is a great place to get together with a bunch of great people who share in the same passion as you, from all different areas and towns. You don't have to be from Stettler to be a part of the fun.
Joining is easy, meetings are the 1st Tuesday of every month and start at 5:30pm. Most meetings are held at Sutton's Garage. Dues are $20/year. Please contact us if you have any questions. (Check out the Contacts page.)
We invite you to come check out our annual Show & Shine, June 8 on the North end of Main street. And the 1/8th mile drag racing July 20 & 21. (See Info for all the details)
Check us out on Facebook
The Stettler Magnetos Car Club is proud to put on action packed events, and with the help of many Stettler town and county residences and business, the proceeds of the events going to support local charitable organizations. The Stettler Magnetos Car club has donated in excess of $120,000 to local charities and community initiative's since 2000. And we want to help bring attention to many of the charitable organizations, so please check out the new page Local Charities for more information about them and how you can contribute.
****1/8th Mile Drag Races are July 18 and 19th at the Stettler Airport. Due to Covid19 and AHS recommendations, this event will only be for Racers and Pit Crew. There will be no spectators permitted. This is so we can stay below the 200 person outdoor event limit stipulated by AHS. Gates open at 8:00am, there will be Covid screening at the main gate before entry. IF YOU ARE SICK OR SHOW SYMPTOMS PLEASE STAY HOME! Social distancing will be enforced, please stay 2m away from people that are not in your household.
1. Trophies awarded to 1st place class winners.
2. Bring you own chairs, no bleachers.
3. This year there will be no food trucks so fell free to visit one of the many wonderful restaurants is Stettler.
4. Wristbands will be given to registrants and you are free to come and go as long as you are wearing a wristband. The main gate will be manned during the day.
5. Registration fee is $50/ day per car.
6. Racers can bring pit crew.
7. All staff, Racers and pit crew will be screened at the main gate prior to entry.
8. Gates will be open Friday evening for anyone wanting to park early.
9. Washrooms will be provided and will be sanitized.
10. Please bring your own mask and gloves if you wish to wear them.
11. Please read the Drag Race Rules on this website.
12. Cars, Trucks, Bikes, Sleds are permitted to race. No 4x4 or Diesels.
13. For Vehicles - minimum, you require a safe chassis, good brakes, good steering, seat belts and a Snell helmet. For Bikes you require, Helmet, full leather gear and gloves.
14. Be sure to have your helmet and other safety gear with you when you get Tech'd.
This is an strange year and we want to thank everyone for their patience. With your help, we can still have some fun and keep everyone safe.
New for 2020
- Check out our sponsors page for new sponsorship opportunities, spots are going fast, Please contact the Stettler Car Club if you would like to sponsor and advertise your business.
-June 13 Stettler Magnetos Car Club Show, Shine. CANCELLED DUE TO COVID 19
- Be sure to read the The Drag Racing rules.